Sunday, March 10, 2013

Triple Treat

Alexia and Michael stood there kissing, in the hall of her apartment building. It was going to happen tonight. She'd been dating him for a month. He had been everything she hoped: romantic, funny, considerate, and patient. He hadn't even pressed her for sex. Her pussy ached for him to be inside her. But Alexia used common sense and waited. She wasn't going to wait any longer for it. She was going to put him to the test and if he passed, he was the man for her.

"Would you like to come in... for coffee ?" Alexia asked.

"Oh hey Alexia, it's real late and I really don't need a cup of coffee, so I..."

"Michael... I don't have any coffee silly," She said directly.

"Then why did you... oh, coffee. Okay, I get it. Yeah, coffee sounds real nice. Hey, you go in for a minute. I have to make a call and check on something," Michael replied.

"Don't be too long Michael... I'm very thirsty... for coffee," Alexia teased.

She turned around, giving Michael a nice view of her sexy legs and ass, still wearing the tight mini and heels she'd worn on their first date. Being petite, she needed them, but he thought Alexia Fields was the most adorable creature he'd ever seen.

Alexia's heart was thumping, she hoped this would work, because the dark haired young man was a total turn-on. She put her black lace body stoking and put the stiletto heels back on and entered the living room to her spacious apartment just as Michael came through the door.

"Wow, I'd say this may be the tastiest cup of coffee I've ever had," Michael said.

Alexia walked over to him and wrapped herself around him. He had a good ten inches on her, so she stood on tiptoe to kiss him. This was a much hotter kiss than the one they'd just shared in the hall. This one left no doubts that coffee wasn't on the menu.

'Let's go into the bedroom. I've wanted you to fuck me for weeks now !" the tiny blonde cooed.

"Oh, really! I'm enormously flattered, but why didn't you say anything?"

"Didn't want you to think I was some kind of slut or that I was easy."

"I don't think that way and if you only knew how much I wanted you, Alexia, I..."

Her tiny hand covered his mouth.

"Michael, let's not talk a lot. Let's just go to bed and fuck. One thing sexy, I like to mix it up a little. Change positions, even change outfits every so often. I want my guy to see all me naughty sided, you think you can handle that, lover?"

"I think I can handle it gorgeous. Want to get this show on the road?" Michael smiled a rather cocky smile.

The bedroom was rather large, with candles all lit throughout. Alexia sat on the bed and parted it. Michael joined her there. They kissed passionately and then Alexia unzipped his fly and took out his cock. It was a nice sized shaft, not too big and not too thick. She slipped her mouth over it and began sucking. While the petite blonde was getting him prepared, he nuzzled her neck and kissed behind her ears and played as best as he could.

Michael's cock was rock hard in short order. So Alexia moved away and put on a small little striptease show. Once she was naked, he kissed all over her tiny body until she was shaking and moving around. Then he pulled her close and on top of his cock. She wriggled her tight pussy down on his shaft. Alexia threw her head back.

"Okay, you wonderful fucker. Give it to me and make me cum," she screamed.

Michael moved his cock in and out of the young blonde's snug pussy. She was leaning close to him as she rode his shaft. Grooving on the wonderful cock that was filling her cunt. Her sweet little ass bounced and took all the cock he could give her. As his hands played with her body. She had the cutest little face and it was very sexy to see the expressions on her face as she fucked. Finally her cute face scrunched up and she came.

"Yes, Yes, Yes !" She squealed.

She snuggled close, Michael hadn't cum yet. But he sensed they weren't done yet. They had been fucking for around 40 minutes.

"I have another sexy outfit I'd like you to see. And you're going to love it. Give a girl a few minutes to freshen up and I'll be right back."

Alexia left the bedroom and went into the bathroom. There was a rustling about and when the tiny blonde came back into the bedroom, Michael was stretched out on the bed. With a large smile on his face, he looked confident and for a man who'd been fucking for nearly 45 minutes.

"Sexy outfit, gorgeous." Michael smiled.

It was one indeed. She was now wearing a sexy sheer black negligee with stockings and bedroom slippers. She crawled over to Michael and began stroking his cock with her hands. Gently stroking his balls with her fingertips.

"What a fuckin' nice cock !" Alexia hissed.

She played with Michael's cock. It was raising again; she was impressed with his virility. Again he caressed her skin, stroked her face and when she began to undress. He went down on her pretty pussy until she was soaked again.

"You said you wanted to mix it up, so how do you want it this time sweetie?" Michael asked.

"Fuck me while I'm on all fours, stud. Really give it to me. Be forceful, just fuck me hard and make me scream !" She said as she turned her head.

Her new lover had no problem with that. One of the reason he maintained such a healthy workout was because it kept him strong for hot sex. He had no problem getting women, due to his nice features and easy going demeanor. But what kept them coming back was the fact that he could give them what they wanted in the sack. His cock slipped into her wet pussy and he began to really pound it to the young blonde, fucking her with a savage fury.

"Yeah, damn it that's what I've been wanting. A really great, hard fuck. Screw me hard babe, fuck me just like a slut. I love it more and more !" She groaned.

Michael was amazed at the transformation; this Alexia was a feral wildcat. She was amazing. Her body was wriggling and fucking him back. Her nipples were stiff little pebbles for him to play with.

"Fuck me Michael. You're a great stud, give me that fucking cock !" the sweet faced blonde howled.

Michael moved deeper within her. He was picking up the pace and screwing her more ferociously. She was doing her best not to cum, but she was on the edge. She couldn't hang on much longer.

Michael felt very confident that he'd made her cum again and she looked over at him, swooped down and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked and slurped.

"Come on baby, give me a mouthful of jizz. This little girl loves the taste of cum!" Alexia groaned.

That sent him over the edge and he let go and came in her mouth. She didn't miss a beat and swallowed each and every drop.

"Had enough, lover boy! " She asked.

She stroked his muscular chest. If anything, he seemed to be a bit more muscular after his fuck. Liked it had been a good workout for him.

"Not if you haven't. I think I can go again," he said confidently.

Her pretty blue eyes widened. This was the kind of man Alexia had been looking for. A man strong and self assured who could give her just what she wanted.

"Well baby, I have one more little outfit. Why don't you get a drink from the fridge or something and I'll be back in a few minutes, okay."

Michael nodded as she entered the bathroom again and closed the door.

When the door opened again, she was in a leather bustier with a tiny black thong, black thigh-high boots and her hairstyle had changed. There was an almost nasty look on her face. But a smile let Michael know it was all a game. He was sitting on the bed with a Coke, which he put on the nightstand.

Michael let Alexia wrap her legs around his back and began to fuck her slowly, but a firm look on her face instructed him that she wanted it a lot harder. He began to really thrust inti her. Her nails dug into his ass as he fucked her.

"Okay, enough of this, let's do it hard from behind." Alexia smiled.

Michael screwed up his courage and did exactly that. He really drove into Alexia's body this time, even harder than he had previously. She was hunching back against him, trying to draw him deeper into her body. He felt himself about to cum. But as she established, she was calling the shots. The fuck hungry blonde moved away, mounted him and rode him until neither could stand it anymore. She finally came and screamed with delight.

"You have my permission to cum, I suppose !" Smiling slightly.

Afterwards Michael got dressed and actually did enjoy a cup of coffee with Alexia. When she heard the door to the apartment click shut. She ran inti the bathroom and opened the door.

"What did you think of Michael ?" Alexia, back in the black lace said to her two identical sisters.

Alanah, wearing her black negligee was brushing her hair. "Oh Alexia, you were right. He's a wonderful fuck. We have to keep him around."

Araya sat on the bed and said, "Well, I usually don't agree with the both of you. Whew what a stud. So who gets to go out with him next week ?"

Alanah's hands shot up and all 3 of them laughed. This was a game they'd played before, but they sensed something was different about him.

"We'll tell him... eventually !" Alexia said as they all climbed into bed and began drifting off to sleep.

In the hall, Michael slapped his twin brother Chris on the arm.

"What'd you think of Alexia? Didn't I tell you she was hot !"

"Fucking amazing and sexy, that black negligee and what a wildcat. You were right bro. I think we might have finally found the girl for us!"


No comments:

Post a Comment